Monday, July 29, 2013

Margaux Inspired


 This was what I wore to my cousin's 2nd birthday party.
Of course this was a chance for me to dress up again.
That's why I decided to wear this Aztec maong short which 
I bought from somewhere secret! =) Haha (*evil laugh)
I am fond of buying cheap but is of high quality pieces.
To add some light to this look my mom/stylist suggested 
to pair it with this yellow top and blazer.
Inspired by Margaux from the teleserye Ina, Kapatid, Anak.







Blazer - Plains and Prints
Yellow top - Bazaar
Belt - Bazaar
Aztec maong shorts - Somewhere secret! =))) 
Black pumps - People are People

 With Little Miss Fashionista - Aishra (my youngest sister)

Cute little girl who loves to pose in pictures! 
She said she'll become a model someday. Hihi!

Floral dress - gift from our tita
Black stockings - from Aice, our sister
Shoes - 

More photos from the party....
 With the birthday girl in her purple mini dress.

Isn't she cute?! Annoyed by all the cameras and people around her! =)

My aunties and sisters


Hope you liked my ootd! =))



xo,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment